The Lynnwood Public Facilities District held the official launch event for “I Love Lynnwood” – a movement to support local businesses, increase tourism, and shed a light on the importance of inclusiveness in our region!
Doors open with a “SWEET” surprise from Executive Chef Michael Felsenstein. The first 62 customers will receive free espresso coffee cards from Stopwatch Espresso!
Gather outside the main entrance of the Lynnwood Convention Center for the official unveiling of our new civic symbol of hope and inclusiveness designed by BK Choi.
Join us inside in the lower level of the Lynnwood Convention Center.
- Welcome from Janet Pope, Executive Director, Lynnwood Public Facilities District.
- A message from Mayor Christine Frizzell.
- The inspiration and vision of “LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBOR” from BK Choi.
- Lynn Sordel, President, Lynnwood Parks and Recreation Foundation
- Cheri Ryan, Elizabeth Ruth Wallace Living Trust
- Naz Lashgari, Former Chair, City of Lynnwood Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commission
- Closing greeting from Janet Pope, Executive Director, Lynnwood Public Facilities District.
THE LYNNWOOD PUBLIC FACILITIES DISTRICT
WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO
LYNNWOOD PUBLIC FACILITIES
DISTRICT BOARD MEMBERS:
Chair: Rosario Reyes
Vice Chair: Taylor Nordby
Secretary: Shawn Walker
Treasurer: Michelle Meyer
Wally Webster II
CITY OF LYNNWOOD
Mayor Christine Frizzell
Former Mayor Nicola Smith
Lynn Sordel, Director, Parks, Recreation & Cultural Arts
Fred Wong, Arts, Culture & Heritage Coordinator
Arts Commission & History & Heritage Board
Bk Choi, Artist
Elizabeth Ruth Wallace Living Trust
– Trustees, Kevin Stadler, Cheri Ryan
Betty Lou Gaeng, Lynnwood City Historian
Lynnwood Convention Center Staff
Chef Michael Felsenstein
Dan Fenton, JLL
Sara Blayne, ASM Global